Also known as Jumolhari Trek, this intimate wilderness trek offers a great variety of trekking conditions, from remote farmland and blue pine forests, to alpine pastureland and breathtaking mountain views. It is an ideal adventure for nature lovers who are seeking a Himalayan wilderness immersion. It's comfortable, low-impact, and absolutely unforgettable!
From the ruins of Drukgyal Dzong (fortress of the Victorous Drukpas), below such beautiful peaks, you will hike through the heart of wildlife-rich. The sky-piercing peaks, thunderous waterfalls, turquoise lakes and streams, rolling meadows filled with wildflowers, remote yak herders villages, and forests of rodhodendron, pine, juniper and fir provide the perfect backdrop for this inspiring and challenging adventure. You will be rewarded with up-close views of Bhutans most beautiful peaks.
>GRADE :Moderate (grade explanation)
>TYPE : camping
>Trip cost: USD 2599 it is between 1 to 4 Pax till
-City tour in Paro and Thimphu
-Impressive twin lakes of Tsho Phu
-Ruins of Drukgyal Dzing.
-Flora and Funa
-Spectacular mountain views of Mt. Chomolhari.
-Bhutanese People and village life.
Day 01- Arrival in Paro airport (2280meters). Overnight at hotel.
Day 02- Paro Sightseeing Tour. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03 - Drive to Drukgyel Dzong trek to Shana . Overnight at tented camp.
Day 04 - Trek to Thangthangka (3250 Meters) Overnight at tented camp.
Day 05 - Trek to Jangothang/Chomolhari base camp(4044 Meters) Overnight at tented camp.
Day 06 - Jangothang Acclimatization day. Overnight at tented camp.
Day 07 - Trek to Lingshi (4010 Meters) Overnight at tented camp.
Day 08 - Trek to Shodu Overnight at tented camp.
Day 09 - Trek to Barshong (3720 Meters) Overnight at tented camp.
Day 10 - Trek to Dodina then transport to Thimphu Overnight at hotel.
Day 11 - Drive from Thimphu to Paro Overnight at hotel.
Day 12 - Transfer to international airport for your final departure.
1. Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car / van / bus (all airport transfers).
2. Standard government approved accommodation (in twin share rooms) for the duration of tour.
3. Service of licensed English speaking Bhutanese Tour Guides.
4. All sightseeing tours, Monument /Museum entrance Fees as per itinerary.
5. All meals fixed breakfast, lunch & dinner with Tea and Coffee for whole duration of your stay in Bhutan.
6. Country Presentation & Tour Briefing on Day 1 evening with welcome drinks.
7. Cultural afternoon/evening consisting of traditional mask dances & folk dances (with beverages) ~ For Group Tours
8. Mineral water supply for the trek or tour.
9. Government Royalty (which is 35% of $200) this goes to the country's health & education projects.
10. Private Transport & Driver within Bhutan. (Imported Prados, Micro Buses & Toyota Coaster Buses)
11. Toyota 4 X 4 luggage vans & light trucks for group travel
12. All our government taxes.
13. Tourist service charge, vat.
14. Official expanse.
15. Bhutan Visa Fees and Visa Processing assistance
16. Tented accommodation and equipments during the camping trek. (You will be provided water proof two-three man dome tents, sleeping mattress, air pillows, dining tents, kitchen gears, dining table, chairs, toilet tents, shower tent etc.)
17. All trekking arrangements and required number of staff.
18. All trekking permits logistics & fees.
19. Route Permits & monument access permits
20. Luggage will be hauled by horses, mules or yaks at higher elevations.
1. Bottled/alcoholic/cold drinks, room service and al a cart meals.
2. Your travel insurance (compulsory).
3. International airfares and airport departure tax.
4. Photography charges (if and when applicable).
5. Items of a personal nature such as laundry.
6. Personal Equipment.
7. Tips to guides, restaurants, hotel lobby, porters and trekking staff. (Tipping is expected.)
8. Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.
9. Personal trekking Equipment.
10. Druk Air flights (Please contact us for the Druk air flight booking)
© 2016 Frens Travels. All Rights Reserved | Powered By :: Radiant Info Tech