The Kingdom of Bhutan, nestled high in the tranquil Himalayas is a haven to rich bio-diversity, vibrant religion, unique arts, rich history, cultural splendor, heritage and scenic grandeur. It is a fascinating land where time had stood still and preserved the exquisite beauty of this mystical country.
The vegetation varies over very short distances ranging from tropical broadleaf forests to alpine shrubs and lush meadows. Bhutan is home to such exotic mammals as Takin (a large, musk-ox-like animal), Black necked Crane, Golden Langur, Royal Bengal tiger, clouded leopards and red pandas. Bird species range from the Himalayan black Eagle, and boreal owl to the Tiny black-throated parrot bill.
Our Culture Heartlands tour provides one of the best opportunities to experience most if not all of the Bhutanese life style in all its glory.
>Type : tour and sighseeing
>Trip cost: USD 2399 it is between 1 to 4 Pax till
>Accomodations : hotel.
- Sightseeing around Paro and Thimphu
- Panoramic views of the Himalayan mountain
- Chimi Lhakhang Temple
- Shopping in Bumthang village
- Visit Trongsa Dzong fortress
- Visit the Swiss farm
- Taktsang monastery
Day 01 - Arrival at Paro Airport (2280 Meters). Overnight at hotel.
Day 02 - Sightseeing around Paro then evening drive to Thimphu. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03 - Sightseeing in and around Thimphu for the rest of the day. Overnight at hotel.
Day 04 - Drive from Thimphu to Gangtey/Phobjikha which takes approx 6 Hours. Overnight at hotel.
Day 05 - Drive from Gangtey to Bumthang driving time takes around 6 hours. Overnight at hotel.
Day 06 - Sightseeing in and around Bumthang. Overnight at hotel.
Day 07 - Leaving Bumthang driving through Trongsa to Punakha. Overnight at hotel.
Day 08 - Sightseeing in Punkha with overnight accommodation in Paro. Overnight at hotel.
Day 09 - Sightseeing in and around Paro. Overnight at hotel.
Day 10 - Transfer to international airport for your final departure.
1. Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car / van / bus (all airport transfers).
2. Standard government approved accommodation (in twin share rooms) for the duration of tour.
3. Service of licensed English speaking Bhutanese Tour Guides.
4. All sightseeing tours, Monument /Museum entrance Fees as per itinerary.
5. All meals fixed breakfast, lunch & dinner with Tea and Coffee for whole duration of your stay in Bhutan.
6. Country Presentation & Tour Briefing on Day 1 evening with welcome drinks.
7. Cultural afternoon/evening consisting of traditional mask dances & folk dances (with beverages) ~ For Group Tours
8. Mineral water supply for the trek or tour.
9. Government Royalty (which is 35% of $200) this goes to the country's health & education projects.
10. Private Transport & Driver within Bhutan. (Imported Prados, Micro Buses & Toyota Coaster Buses)
11. Toyota 4 X 4 luggage vans & light trucks for group travel
12. All our government taxes.
13. Tourist service charge, vat.
14. Official expense.
15. Bhutan Visa Fees and Visa Processing assistance
© 2016 Frens Travels. All Rights Reserved | Powered By :: Radiant Info Tech