Ultimate romantic settings in the Himalayas includes Pokhara with its hidden treasures such as mighty caves, waterfalls, gorges, and canyons, all seemingly carved out lovingly by the gods themselves. The lake town with its unparallel panoramas of Fishtail Mountain on the Annapurna range is most idyllic for you.
Finally absorb the spectacular views of Mt. Everest during your scenic flight. This charmed land amazes with its natural beauty, astounding wildlife and floral forests, terraced farms carved off the hillside, gushing rivers and waterfalls and the ever-present aura of the majestic Himalayas.
Day 01 - Arrive at Kathmandu airport (1345meters). Overnight at luxury five star hotel.
Day 02 - Guided sightseeing around Bhaktapur, Monkey Temple, Buddhanath. Overnight at luxury five star hotel.
Day 03, 04 & 05 Fly from Kathmandu to Pokhara with an afternoon of guided sightseeing in and around the beautiful town of Pokhara. Overnight at luxury five star hotel.
Day 06 - Drive from Pokhara to Chitwan. Overnight at hotel
Day 07 - Activities in Chitwan National Park. Overnight at hotel
Day 08 - Chitwan morning activities then we fly back to Kathmandu. Overnight at luxury five star hotel.
Day 09 - Leisure day in Kathmandu. Overnight at five star hotel.
Day 10- Everest Flight and free day in Kathmandu. Overnight at luxury five star hotel.
Day 11- Transfer to airport for your final departure.
>Price/pers with all the detailed program : Please write us with the number of guests. We will reply you as soon as possible.
1. Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car.
2. 5 star accommodation in Kathmandu, Chitwan and Pokhara.
3. Guided city tour in Kathmandu and Pokhara by private car.
4. One free spa treatment for couple in Pokhara.
5. Entry permits and fees for all temple, park, monasteries, cultural and historical spots.
6. Daily buffet breakfast in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
7. All meals during your stay in Chitwan National Park.
8. All jungle and tour activities in Chitwan National Park.
19. Chitwan entry permits and park fees.
10. Chitwan National Park Jungle safari guide.
11. Airfare from Chitwan - Pokhara and Pokhara back to Kathmandu.
12. One hour Scenic Mount Everest Flight.
13. All our government taxes.
14. Official expense.
1. Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
2. Lunch and dinner in Pokhara.
3. Your travel insurance (compulsory).
4. International airfare and airport departure tax.
5. Nepal entry visa , you can obtain easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (US$ 25 or equivalent foreign currency is required to obtain Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 15 days. Likewise, Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 100 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. You will also require 2 passport size photos.)
6. Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry.
7. Personal Items.
8. Tips for tour guide, driver etc.
9. Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section
© 2016 Frens Travels. All Rights Reserved | Powered By :: Radiant Info Tech