The Kali Gandaki river, named after the goddess Kali, rises in Mustang on the northern side of the Himalayas and tumbles down through the deepest gorges of the world between the Dhaulagiri region and the Annapurnas region.
From Baglung it is 72 km rafting trip through a wilderness area with sometimes snowcapped peaks suspended above the canyon.
Rafting on Kali Gandaki river will enjoy both experience and first time rafter and can be operated with combine trip of trekking in the Annapurnas region.
>>GRADE : 4
>>BEST SEASON : October to december and february to may
>>DISTANCE : 72 km
D-1 : Pokhara-Baglung-Naya Pool en bus ( 3h ) : after lunch, briefing on the safety and departure : Some rapids ( 4 +) like ``small brother `` and other rapids grade 3 +. Camp in Maldhunga
D-2 : on the second day we raft some rapids like ``morning rapids``( 4 ). Camp on Moti Beni Beach.
D-3 : Some rapids grade 4 during this day.
D-4 : Wake up 7 o`clock, breakfast and descent to Mirminghat, our ``take out`` point : Drive back to Pokhara afetr lunch. ( 4h )
- all transportation.
- government taxes/trekking permit (in case of trekking) and entry fees for the national parks.
- full board accommodation on the trek (in case of trek).
- rafting equipment, camping and cooking equipment, all meals.
- guide(s), porters (in case of trekking).
- international flight, travel insurance taken in your country (accident /repatriation}, your stay in Kathmandu.
- nepali visa (40 $ cash, passeport must be valid 6 months after your return)
- your personal equipment (sleeping bag…).
- your own medicine
- expenses due to unforeseen situations (strike, flight cancelled…)
© 2016 Frens Travels. All Rights Reserved | Powered By :: Radiant Info Tech