Lobuche East peak is one of the popular trekking peaks in Nepal to climb, located at the elevation of 6119 meters in Everest Khumbu Himalayan range. This peak is an attractive summit and offers various routes for climbing. The normal route for climbing is through South Ridge. Lobuche east peak consists of several small summits and the true summit requires climbing steep snow and ice slopes to the top from the summit ridge.
Our professionally designed itinerary takes us to the Everest base camp and Kalapattar then to Lobuche Peak, this will give us enough opportunity to get acclimatized.
Once we return to Lobuche village from Everest base camp then we trek up to the Lobuche peak base camp. The base camp will be set up at 4,950meters. Near a lake in a rocky hollow at the base of the glaciated South-West Face. The views of Amadablam, Cholaste, Thamserku, Kantega peak and Tawache peak are superb from here. We climb steep stone terraces and snow slopes just below the main glaciers on the South-West Face of Lobuche East.
>ALPINE GRADE: AD : steep climbing of about 55 degres, knife edge ridge to reach the summit.
1. Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car / van / bus.
2. Standard twin sharing accommodation in 2 star hotel in Kathmandu breakfast included.
3. Guided city tour in Kathmandu by private car / van / bus.
4. All your standard Meals as per itinerary (breakfast, lunch, diner)
5. Hot drinks during tented camping.
6. Twin sharing tea Houses / Lodges, Guesthouses and Tented accommodation during the trek.
7. A government licensed English speaking Guide during the trek and climb.
8. The required number of staff and Porters to carry your luggage during the trek.
9. Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staff.
11. peak permit fees.
12. Garbage Deposit Fee.
13. General Climbing equipments such as Rope, Ice Screw, Snow Bar etc..
16. Surface transfer from and to Kathmandu.
17. All our government taxes.
18. Official expense.
1. Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu
2. Your travel insurance (compulsory).
3. International airfare and airport departure tax.
4. Nepal entry visa, you can obtain easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (US$ 25 or equivalent foreign currency is required to obtain Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 15 days. Likewise, Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 100 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. You will also require 2 passport size photos.)
5. Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, laundry.
6. Personal trekking and Climbing Equipment.
7. Tips for trekking staff and driver. (Tipping is expected).
8. Sightseeing/Monument entrance fees.
9. Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.
© 2016 Frens Travels. All Rights Reserved | Powered By :: Radiant Info Tech