The Seti is a wilderness experience, ideal for those seeking an introduction to rafting and kayaking: spectacular sceneries, abundant wildlife, beautiful sand and virgin beaches.
From the take out point at Gharghat, the Chitwan National Park is only one and half hour, so you can combine this rafting trip with a safari jungle.
>GRADE 3: moderate / easy
>BEST SEASON : oct/dec and march/may
>DISTANCE: 35 km
D-1: drive to Damauli: after lunch, briefing / rafting: some rapids grade 2 and 3. Camp at Saraugh ghat beach
D-2: some rapids grade 2 and 3 then arrival in Gharghat near about 3 pm: drive back to KTM or Chitwan.
NOTE: the raft can be operated wit combine trip of Chitwan National Park or trek in Annapurnas. Let us know if you want to include them.
- all transportation.
- government taxes/trekking permit (in case of trekking) and entry fees for the national parks.
- full board accommodation on the trek (in case of trek).
- rafting equipment, camping and cooking equipment, all meals.
- guide(s), porters (in case of trekking).
- international flight, travel insurance taken in your country (accident /repatriation}, your stay in Kathmandu.
- nepali visa (40 $ or equivalent in foreign currency, passeport must be valid 6 months after your return)
- your personal equipment (sleeping bag).
- your own medicine
- expenses due to unforeseen situations (strike, flight cancelled)
© 2016 Frens Travels. All Rights Reserved | Powered By :: Radiant Info Tech