The trek that starts from Phedi after a short drive of about 45 minutes from Pokhara, takes you to the Annapurna Sanctuary, the most spectacular high mountain amphitheatre, through charming Gurung villages and rhododendron forests. A chance to ascend Tent peak [5600m.], also known as Tharpu Chuli, and exploration of Annapurna sanctuary are the major highlights of this trip.
Being technically straightforward all the way up to the summit the Tent peak has been able to attract a lots of novice climbers over the past few years. It is also the second most climbed trekking peak in Nepal after Island peak in Khumbu region. A 360 degrees panoramic view of the surrounding Annapurna massif from the summit of Tent peak is simply breathtaking.
>ALPINE GRADE: PD/AD : The most difficult section is a mixed rock and ice wall at a slope of around 45 degrees leading to the narrow summit ridge.
D-1: arrival in Kathmandu and transfert to hotel.
1. Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car / van / bus.
2. Standard twin sharing accommodation in 2 star hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara breakfast included.
3. Guided city tour in Kathmandu by private car / van / bus.
4. All your standard Meals as per itinerary (breakfast, lunch, diner)
5. Hot drinks during tented camping.
6. Twin sharing tea Houses / Lodges, Guesthouses and Tented accommodation during the trek.
7. A government licensed English speaking Guide during the trek and climb.
8. The required number of staff and Porters to carry your luggage during the trek.
9. Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staff.
11. peak permit fees.
12. Garbage Deposit Fee.
13. General Climbing equipments such as Rope, Ice Screw, Snow Bar etc..
16. Surface transfer from and to Kathmandu.
17. All our government taxes.
18. Official expense.
1. Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu and Pokhara
2. Your travel insurance (compulsory).
3. International airfare and airport departure tax.
4. Nepal entry visa, you can obtain easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (US$ 25 or equivalent foreign currency is required to obtain Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 15 days. Likewise, Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 100 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. You will also require 2 passport size photos.)
5. Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, laundry.
6. Personal trekking and Climbing Equipment.
7. Tips for trekking staff and driver. (Tipping is expected).
8. Sightseeing/Monument entrance fees.
9. Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.
© 2016 Frens Travels. All Rights Reserved | Powered By :: Radiant Info Tech