Close to Kathmandu this river is ideally suited to first time rafters and families.The Trisuli is Nepal's most popular rafting river. Impressive gorges, exciting white water and scenic. Easily accessible from Kathmandu and Pokhara.
You can make this trip in 1 or 2 days, the starting point is located about 3 hours from Kathmandu at Charaudi on the road
to Chitwan. If you have more time, you can combine a trip on the Trisuli with a jungle safari in the National Park of Chitwan.
>GRADE : Grade 2 / 3
During the monsoon mousson (mid-june to beginning september): 4/4+
>BEST SEASON : september to may (grade 2 / 3), june to beginning september: grade 4 /4+
>DISTANCE : 18 km or 25 km (2 days).
D-1: departure at 7 am from KTM (tourist bus), we can pick up you at your hotel. Arrival Charaudi about 11 am after a break for the breakfast.
Departure of the rafting trip at 11 h 30: Some exciting rapids before Majhimdar – lunch.
Then we continue until 1 pm: some rapids grade 2/3 (ladies delight, upset and surprise rapid).
Arrival at Kuringhat near about 3 PM: return by bus to KTM, Pokhara or Chitwan or camp for another rafting day.
D-2: Breakfast at 7 am, departure at 8 am and arrival to Pachkilo near about 11 AM: lunch and return to KTM, Pokhara or Chitwan.
- all transportation.
- government taxes/trekking permit (in case of trekking) and entry fees for the national parks.
- full board accommodation on the trek (in case of trek).
- rafting equipment, camping and cooking equipment, all meals.
- guide(s), porters (in case of trekking).
- international flight, travel insurance taken in your country (accident /repatriation}, your stay in Kathmandu.
- nepali visa (40 $ or equivalent in foreign currency, passeport must be valid 6 months after your return)
- your personal equipment (sleeping bag…).
- your own medicine
- expenses due to unforeseen situations (strike, flight cancelled…)
© 2016 Frens Travels. All Rights Reserved | Powered By :: Radiant Info Tech