Our journey starts once we leave Kathmandu and drive to Dhunche which is about 7 to 8 hours by bus and we flow the trekking route of Langtang valley and Kyangjin Gompa. Once we pass Kyangjin Gompa then we will turn north to see Yala Peak. Yala peak offers you a spectacular view of Langtang, Lirung, Langsisha Ri, Gangchepo, Dorche Pakpa and many more mountain ranges from Nepal and Tibet.
Day 01 - Arrival in Kathmandu airport (1345meters).
There you will be met by our Airport Representative and transferred to hotel by private tourist vehicle. Overnight at hotel.
Day 02 - Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley.
In the morning after breakfast at 9 AM, we host a Pre-Trip meeting at your hotel in Kathmandu and introduced your trek Leader/Guide mean time and it will provide an opportunity for individuals to ask questions about the your trek and to introduce you to other participants. This includes a final briefing and preparations for the trip.
After the Pre-Trip meeting and breakfast your sightseeing trip will start at 9.45 AM in the morning. We provide a private vehicle and professional tour guide. We visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa. After Bodhnath Stupa we visit Pashupatinath, the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here we see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. We also visit Bhaktapur Durbar Square, which is a collection of pagoda and shikhara – style temples grouped around a fifty-five-window palace of brick and wood. The attraction of the Bhaktapur Durbar Square is The Lion gate, The Golden gate, The Palace of fifty five windows, Art Galleries, The Statue of King Bhupatindra Malla.
The rest of our time in Kathmandu is free for further exploration and some last-minute shopping in Thamel area near by your. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03 - Drive to Sybru Bensi (1462meters) by bus 8 hours.
Drive from Kathmandu to Syabru Besi which takes about nine hours by bus or Land cruiser depending on group size. You head north out of Kathmandu driving through scenic foothills and ridgeline vistas to Syabru Besi passing through Dhunche. While passing along the road at the bank of Trishuli river you catch a glimpse of Ganesh Himal, terraces and green hills. As you pass through Dhunche you feel as if you are heading towards deep land. At the same time, you notice that the road is still under construction. Sybru Bensi the cool town with the excellent view. Overnight at guesthouse.
Day 04 - Trek to Lama Hotel (2500meters) 5 hours.
Today, the first part of the trail crosses through Bhote Koshi and follows the Langtang Khola. This trail gradually climbs to Bamboo passing through the landslide area. Afterwards, your trek ascends gently to Rimche (2400meters) through Bamboo (1960meters) which lies at the bank of Langtang Khola. You can have lunch at this place if you like. Your trail is level to the Lama Hotel. En route you could see red pandas, monkeys and bears if you’re lucky. Overnight at guesthouse.
Day 05 - Trek to Langtang Village (3307meters) 5 hours.
The trek route follows Gumanechok, Ghoda Tabela literally it means the Horse Stable. After this the trail is slightly gradual and beautiful in the valley with the grazing Yaks. Langtang village is one of the very local and old villages along this trekking route and the view from here is more spectacular as we get closer to mountain. Overnight at guesthouse.
Day 06 - Trek to Kyanjin Gompa (3798meters) 4 hours.
Today is a shorter walk but enough for acclimatization. The surroundings are interesting and we pass the famous Cheese factory. This beautiful valley in the lap of the Langtang Lirung. A place to explore the valley and lots of small peaks to climb. Overnight at guesthouse.
Day 07 - Kyanjin Gompa exploration day.
Today is a day to rest and explore the area. You can visit the monastery and cheese factory then take a walk up the moraine to see the spectacular ice faces and tumbling glaciers of Langtang Lirung or ascend Kyangjin Ri (4350meters) which is highest point of this trek, directly behind the village, for a breath-taking panorama of the Langtang peaks. Overnight at guesthouse.
Day 08 - Trek to Yala peak Base camp (4400meters) 6 hours.
To reach Yala Base Camp you trek along the rocky glacier trail. You will be quite taken back by the views of Ganchenpo, Naya Kang, Tserko Ri, Yala peak and others. For today the accommodation will be tented camp and food will be cooked by our professional camp cook. Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 09 - Summit Yala Peak (5732 meters) and back to Kyangjin Gompa.
Today our main adventure day, an early start in the morning to climb Pisang peak depending on weather conditions. At the summit of Yala peak, you will be stunned by the panoramic views of Shishapangma, Dorje Lakpa, Ganchenpo, Naya Kang, Tserko Ri, Langtang Lirung and many Tibetan mountains. Overnight at guesthouse.
Day 10 - Spare day in case of bad weather to climb Yala Peak.
Day 11 - Trek back to Lama Hotel (2500meters) 5.30 hours.
Rejoin the trail to Lama Hotel. Overnight at guesthouse.
Day 12 - Trek to Sybru Bensi (1462meters) 5 hours.
Leaving the mountains behind us our descent takes us to the Sybru Bensi where we started the trek about a week ago. Overnight at guesthouse.
Day 13 - Drive back to Kathmandu by bus 8 hours.
After breakfast, we drive back to Kathmandu from Sybru Bensi which will take some 9 hours by bus or Land cruiser depending on group size. Overnight at hotel.
Day 14 - Leisure day in Kathmandu.
Extra day in Kathmandu for relaxing and some shopping, if you are interested in continuing onto Chitwan Jungle Safari, River Rafting Adventure, Kathmandu Shopping Tour or scenic mountain flight.
Day 15 - Transfer for your final flight departure.
The trip ends, our Airport Representative will drop you to the Kathmandu International Airport for your flight departure from Nepal.
1. Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car / van / bus.
2. Standard twin sharing accommodation in three/four star hotel in Kathmandu breakfast included (4 nights)
3. Guided city tour in Kathmandu by private car / van / bus.
4. All your standard Meals as per itinerary (14 breakfasts, 11 lunches and 10 dinners).
5. Hot drinks during tented camping.
6. Twin sharing tea Houses / Lodges, Guesthouses and Tented accommodation during the trek (7 night's trekking guesthouse and 3 night't tented camp).
7. A government licensed English speaking Guide during the trek and climb.
8. The required number of staff and Porters to carry your luggage during the trek.
9. Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staff.
10. Langtang Conservation Area Park permits.
11. Yala Peak Permit fees.
12. Garbage Deposit Fee.
13. General Climbing equipments such as Rope, Ice Screw, Snow Bar etc..
16. Surface transfer from and to Kathmandu.
17. All our government taxes.
18. Official expense.
1. Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu
2. Your travel insurance (compulsory).
3. International airfare and airport departure tax.
4. Nepal entry visa, you can obtain easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (US$ 25 or equivalent foreign currency is required to obtain Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 15 days. Likewise, Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 100 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. You will also require 2 passport size photos.)
5. Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, laundry.
6. Personal trekking and Climbing Equipment.
7. Tips for trekking staff and driver. (Tipping is expected).
8. Sightseeing/Monument entrance fees.
9. Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.
© 2016 Frens Travels. All Rights Reserved | Powered By :: Radiant Info Tech